The 9th PPM Regional Business Case Competition
Call for Participation: The 9th PPM REGIONAL BUSINESS CASE COMPETITION
“Mandiri Sahabatku: Towards Strategy for the Inclusion of Migrant Workers”
This competition will engage graduate students (master degree) who are majoring in management from all over Asia Pacific. The 9th RBCC provides students a chance to build cross-cultural relationship, experience, as well as take part in analyzing and building business recommendations.
The grand final will be held on 14-15 November 2018 in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri will provide accommodation, meals, and local transportation during the program to all finalists.
Here is the video link about the 9th PPM RBCC : https://youtu.be/6ZjrRd43TtM
REGISTER YOUR TEAM NOW AND SEIZE THE CHANCE TO WIN USD 7000!!!
Registration form is available on this link : https://ppmschool.ac.id/id/rbcc-registration-form
- Registration Deadline : 31 August 2018
- Case Upload : 3 September 2018
- Paper Submission Deadline : 24 September 2018
- Finalist Announcement : 19 October 2018
- Martinus Sulistio Rusli, M.B.A, Ph.D. (PPM School of Managemet)
- Setiadi Djohar, M.S.M, D.B.A (PPm School of Management)
- Lily Sudhartio, M.Sc (Universitas Indonesia)
- Le Trung Thanh, Ph. D(Vietnam National University)
- Wantanee Poonvoralak, Ph. D, DIC, CStat (Chulalongkorn University)
- Jaehyoung Lee, M.B.A (INHA University)
More Information :
- Hotline : 082239995514
- Instagram : rbcc.ppm
- Email : [email protected]
- Web : https://ppmschool.ac.id/id/rbcc